It’s not a misnomer. A company named EzyLife is dedicated to reaching the world’s most difficult markets. The name is appropriate because each product is designed to be life-improving in practical and significant ways.
For the last several weeks, the team at EzyLife has shared stories about their mission, their products and their business model to reach the bottom of the pyramid. At the close of a series on a featured company , I like to share a response to the company’s stories. So, in response to the EzyLife team:
- Thank you for demonstrating how a channel of distributors can also be on the front lines of personal and community transformation.
- Thank you for sharing a model that is more than a franchise in a box, but is intentionally architected to be scalable and sustainable in the least-reached markets.
- Thank you for putting market-based strategies to work to tackle challenges that are not being solved by humanitarian aid.
- Thank you for your commitment to build a company for and with those living at the bottom of the pyramid.
Next week, we will feature another response by Greg Spencer from The Paradigm Project.
Read the entire EzyLife series here:
- Aid Has Not Cured Poverty. Opportunity Will.
- Bottom of the Pyramid
- Change Agents
- EzyStove and EzyChar
- Keeping the Lights On
- Clean Water Solutions
- Agriculture Technology
- EzyLife by the Numbers
Thank you to the EzyLife team for sharing their stories. Learn more at ezylife.com.
By Russ Browder
Get the latest
Subscribe to get on the mailing list.