I’m Russ. I get fired up when I get to operate close to the intersection of business, social impact and education.
Things I do:
- Doctoral research in entrepreneurship at Baylor University
- Speak and train others on the art of public speaking through Say It Up Front
- Help launch a new maker space + business incubator in Africa: Group TekZone, Inc.
- Coach young executives and managers
- Tell the stories of entrepreneurs who inspire me
Topics I write about on this site:
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Social Impact
- Communication Skills
My favorite thing to do is travel and experience other cultures. I grew up in Venezuela, and my favorite spot in the world is still a former Spanish monastery turned hotel in the Andes mountains outside the city of Mérida.
I live in Austin, Texas. My favorite people in the world are those under my roof. We’ve had a lot of roofs on our journey, but home and fun will always be with our family of five.
Get the latest
Subscribe to get on the mailing list.